Ideal for travellers and holiday makers, the NZ Holidaycard is your essential "all in one" travel pack that sorts out your communication requirements immediately upon your arrival in New Zealand.
Your NZ Holidaycard doubles as a prepaid phone card.
To get you started it comes preloaded with $10.00 calling credit!
Find out more about NZ Holidaycard here »
Recommended if you:
- Are a traveller in NZ
- Want to call back home overseas from NZ
- Need to call to book accommodation, travel and activities within NZ
- Want an 'all in one' travel pack to sort all your telecommunication requirements
There are 3 easy ways to recharge your NZ Holidaycard.
- Recharge online HERE using a credit card, direct debit or automatic payment and get 10% EXTRA CREDIT FREE. A minimum $5 top-up applies.
- Recharge over the phone using a credit card* to get 10% EXTRA CREDIT FREE! Simply follow the voice instructions when using your card. A minimum $5 top-up applies.
- Recharge with $10 Recharge Vouchers from selected Smartpay retailers, which come pre-loaded with 10% EXTRA CREDIT FREE. Simply follow the steps printed on the voucher to load the value to your card.
*Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners
How to use your phone card:
- Dial 0508 27 37 47
- Enter your card number (9 digits) and press #
- To make a call:
Within New Zealand: Dial the area code + phone number e.g. 09 123 4567
Internationally: Dial 00 + country code + area code + phone number
e.g. for Sydney, Australia dial 00 61 2 123 4567
Phone card expiry:
See the back of your card for the expiry details.
Where to buy NZ Holidaycards:
You can purchase your NZ Holidaycard from the NZ Holidaycard website.
Click here for NZ Holidaycard calling rates.
NZ Holiday card Terms and Conditions:
Your contract is with Vodafone New Zealand Limited. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated.
1. Provision of Services
Vodafone will use all reasonable efforts to provide reliable and high quality Services however does not guarantee the availability of Services or that Services will be continuous or fault free. Any Service inquiries or problems should be directed to Customer Services by phoning 0508 508 773 Toll Free.
3. Amendments to Standard Terms
- Rates include GST and are charged on a minute plus minute basis. Final call charges will be rounded to the nearest cent.
- Rates are for calls to and from landlines (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates are effective from 1 October 2010 and are subject to change without prior notice.
- For calls from hotels/motels extra charges may apply.
- Credit balances are not refundable or transferable.
- 15c fortnightly account fee applies to all cards.
- Different charges apply depending on whether calls are made from a payphone, mobile or local number. Calls from payphones and mobiles incur a 25c per min surcharge.
- Call records shown as used on the card are agreed by you to be final proof of calls made and call duration.
Vodafone may amend or replace these Standard Terms from time to time.
4. Use of Services
You may not use, or allow anyone to use the Services for any unlawful purpose or in a manner that may cause damage to Vodafone's network or interfere with the provision of Services to other customers.
5. Our liability to you
To the extent allowable by law:
6. Liability of third parties to you
- our liability for any claim, damages, loss or expense that you incur as a result of anything we have done or not done is limited to Vodafone's standard charge for providing the Service giving rise to the claim against Vodafone; and
- we will not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
The following people will not have any liability to you:
7. Nature of Prepaid Phone Card
- our employees, contractors and representatives;
- other network operators who use our network and allow us to use their networks, and their employees, contractors and representatives; and
- any person who provides any service, which is part of our services, and their employees, contractors and representatives.
Charges for calls made using the Prepaid Phone Card will be debited against the credit balance on the card. The calls can be made by anyone who is aware of the card number. Therefore you should keep the access number confidential to prevent misuse and should protect the card as securely as cash. Vodafone is not liable to you for any loss arising out of misuse, loss or theft of the Prepaid Phone Card or associated card number. Prepaid Phone Cards are not redeemable for cash.
8. Expiry of Cards
See the back of the cards for expiry date of phone card.